The People's Law Weekly
The People's Law Weekly broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Law Office of David H. Abrams, the People's Law Weekly addresses the rights and concerns of families and individuals within an ever-changing legal landscape.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference The People's Law Weekly in the subject line of your message.
- May 16, 2017 - Filed for Bankruptcy, Surrendered My House
- May 8, 2017 - New Car Dealership Financing, spot delivery YoYo Sale
- May 2, 2017 - I own my own home without a mortgage and want to leave it to my children. A friend suggested I Quit Claim my home to my children to avoid probate after I die. Is this a good idea?
- April 25, 2017 - Religiously Based Treatment Facility arbitration agreement. Is there any way I can bring this case to work?
- April 18, 2017 - CAR REPAIR: I was told that I was not entitled to an estimate prior to repairs or to inspect the old parts that were replaced on my car. Is that true?
- April 11, 2017 - Is it legal for a landlord to threaten to impose a collection fee on a bill for repairs?
- April 4, 2017 - I recently received a call from a debt collector who threatened to call my employer if I didn't immediately pay the debt. Is this allowable?
- March 28, 2017 - What is hearsay and is it ever admissible in court?
- March 14, 2017 - What is a bench trial and how does it different from a jury trial?
- March 7, 2017 - What does it mean when a lawyer works on a contingency fee agreement?