Energy Answers broadcasts each Thursday at 10:04am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Cosponsored by Independent Green Technologies and EarthSTEPS, Energy Answers addresses questions and opportunities around solar power and energy conservation.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Energy Answers in the subject line of your message.
- May 4, 2017 - Can solar be a viable option to heat my household water?
- April 27, 2017 - How do I know if I'm spending too much on my electric bill?
- April 20, 2017 - Can you explain Solar Photovoltanic?
- April 13, 2017 - What is the history of solar?
- April 6, 2017 - Why is energy efficiency important to me?
- March 30, 2017 - Does solar work when the power is out?
- March 23, 2017 - Can Homeowner's Associations(HOA) prevent me from installing solar on my property?
- March 16, 2017 - Is it economical to change my single pane windows to double pane low-E energy efficient windows?
- March 9, 2017 - Can I use LED lights for growing plants in my indoor nursery?
- March 2, 2017 - What is a solar tax credit?