Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- May 19, 2017 - What does it mean when someone dies intestate?
- May 12, 2017 - What is the pre-existing condition insurance plan or PCIP?
- May 5, 2017 - What is long term care insurance?
- April 28, 2017 - What is an income-only trust or a qualified income trust?
- April 21, 2017 - What is a special needs trust?
- April 14, 2017 - What is a testamentary trust?
- April 7, 2017 - What is a living trust?
- March 31, 2017 - What is a trust?
- March 24, 2017 - What is a public guardian?
- March 17, 2017 - What is a professional guardian?