Backyard Birding, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Tallahassee, is broadcast each Wednesday at 3:04pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Join host Mary Huggins as she provides ideas, tips and information to help you enhance and create more bird activity in your back yard.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Backyard Birding in the subject line of your message.
- October 18, 2017 - Is there a seed I can use to keep squirrels off my feeders?
- October 11, 2017 - Why is white millet recommended from October through April?
- October 4, 2017 - Why don't I see any hummingbirds now?
- September 27, 2017 - What birds should I expect to see during migration?
- September 20, 2017 - What type of shelter should I provide for my backyard birds?
- September 13, 2017 - What should I be feeding my birds?
- September 6, 2017 - When do Baltimore orioles arrive in the Tallahassee area?
- August 30, 2017 - How do I attract birds to my yard?