Tax Minute airs Mondays at 10:04 am ET and Thursdays at 3:04 pm ET on 88.9 WFSU-FM. It is brought to you by Carroll and Company, CPAs.
Located in beautiful Tallahassee, Carroll and Company's four partners and 20+ staff have provided tax, bookkeeping, audit, controllership, retirement plan and qualified settlement fund administration, consulting, and campaign compliance services to more than 1,300 clients across a broad range of industries throughout Florida since 1990.
Do you have a question about federal or state income and payroll taxes, accounting best practices, preventing fraud, or other tax matters? We invite you to submit your question below for possible inclusion in a future broadcast.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Tax Minute in the subject line of your message.
- May 15, 2017 - When do I start taking IRA withdrawals?
- May 8, 2017 - Can I deduct corporate expenses that I pay personally?
- May 1, 2017 - What do Tax Exempt organizations have to file with the IRS?
- April 24, 2017 - What is a SEP retirement plan?
- April 17, 2017 - Why should I participate in my employer FSA or Flexible Spending Account?
- April 10, 2017 - What is the Alternative Minimum Tax or AMT?
- April 3, 2017 - Can I take a loss on securities that are currently worthless?
- March 27, 2017 - What is the IRS doing about fraudulent tax return filings?
- March 20, 2017 - What happens if my business didn't prepare a required 1099 or made an error on one?
- March 13, 2017 - Are damages received as the result of a legal action considered taxable income?