Episode #129 / Length: 29 minutes
"Sunday Drive" Parts 1 & 2 - After the Propulsions download their new version of their saucer dashboard operating system, things are out of whack. Their test drive to Mars - usually a simple trip - is complicated by the new dashboard. They zip to Venus and Saturn instead... and then finally land on Mars, so they think. They're actually in an Earth desert, Mars-like at first (hot, red soil, lack of water), but soon they realize where they are. A desert vs. Mars comparison is made. Before heading home, the family decides that the old, dependable saucer operating system works just fine for them. Curriculum: An Earth desert and a Mars desert have some similarities, but are also very different. A comparison is made between the two, including life or lack thereof, temperature, water, and soil.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Friday, December 22, 2017 at 6:30 PM ET / 5:30 pm CT on KIDS360
- Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 2:30 AM ET / 1:30 am CT on KIDS360
- Friday, January 19, 2018 at 7:00 AM ET / 6:00 am CT on WFSU
- Monday, January 22, 2018 at 5:30 PM ET / 4:30 pm CT on KIDS360
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 1:30 AM ET / 12:30 am CT on KIDS360