Episode #4416 / Length: 57 minutes
Join NOVA and a team of volcanologists looking for an elusive volcanic mega-eruption that plunged the medieval earth into a deep freeze. Investigate the geologic evidence from Greenland all the way to Antarctica to identify the 750-year-old culprit.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET / 8:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Friday, October 27, 2017 at 5:00 AM ET / 4:00 am CT on WFSU
- Saturday, October 28, 2017 at 5:00 PM ET / 4:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 1:00 AM ET / 12:00 am CT on WFSU