Episode #4418 / Length: 57 minutes
Uncover geologic fingerprints of colossal floods that violently reshaped the ancient world. Follow geologists around the globe as they reconstruct catastrophic Ice Age floods more powerful than all the world's top ten rivers combined.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 9:00 PM ET / 8:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Friday, November 10, 2017 at 5:00 AM ET / 4:00 am CT on WFSU
- Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 5:00 PM ET / 4:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 1:00 AM ET / 12:00 am CT on WFSU