Visit the website: http://www.bizkids.com
BIZ KID$ is the fun, new, fast-paced TV series where kids teach kids about money and entrepreneurship. Created for school-aged children, each half-hour episode features several young business owners and philanthropists who share their success stories. Whether it's a skateboard designer, a candy store owner, or a hip-hop music producer, the kids on the series inspire young viewers. Throughout the series, kids learn about saving, budgeting, investing and giving back to the community. Spoofs of old TV shows and comedy sketches performed by a humorous cast of characters make the series a hit with both kids and parents alike. The King of Ka-Ching, a cheesy lounge singer, and Francine Fairtrade, a world traveler with extensive knowledge of all things exotic and financial, are two of the characters who add to the fun.What's in the Books?
- Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Take It to the Bank
- Sunday, October 29, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
It's a Job to Get a Job!
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Fundraising Can Be Fun
- Sunday, November 12, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
What to Do with a Windfall
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT
Businesses Going Green
- Sunday, November 26, 2017 9:00 am ET / 8:00 am CT