Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- January 19, 2018 - What is a Baker Act?
- January 12, 2018 - What is a health insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act?
- January 5, 2018 - What is an aging resource center or an ARC?
- December 29, 2017 - How do I find information about the ratings of a nursing home in Florida?
- December 22, 2017 - What is hospice care?
- December 15, 2017 - Are there independent living apartments available only to individuals over a certain age?
- December 8, 2017 - Are there veterans administration benefits available to cover the cost of long term care for individuals who have not served in the military?
- December 1, 2017 - What do I need to do if my elderly parents are moving in with me?
- November 24, 2017 - I have a disabled child. Is it best to leave them nothing in my will?
- November 17, 2017 - What is informed consent for medical treatment?