Length: 27 minutes
View the wild beaches of North Carolina's Cape Lookout one of the few remaining natural barrier islands in the world, a bar of sand 60 miles in extent with no roads, no bridges and no hotels. Meryl Streep reads excerpts from Rachel Carson's writings.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 3:30 AM ET / 2:30 am CT on WFSU
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 5:30 AM ET / 4:30 am CT on WFSU
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 4:30 AM ET / 3:30 am CT on WFSU
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 3:30 AM ET / 2:30 am CT on WFSU
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 5:30 AM ET / 4:30 am CT on WFSU